It wasn’t until I discovered the Maybelline Hyper Share Liner that I actually created a winged liner I could be proud of. It will help the most hopeless of makeup wannabes (aka me) create a sharp winged line.
I have always appreciated a sharp winged liner. Due to one main reason, I could never achieve a nice, sharp wing.
Since discovering this liner my winged game has changed. I never thought liner suited my eyes. However, this liner helped me achieve the perfect liner for my hooded eyes.
PROS OF THE MAYBELLINE HYPER SHARP LINER
- It is a liquid liner that comes in a felt tip pen form.
- It has a thin and a thick side, simply turn the liner at a different angle. Which helps you achieve a thick or thin wing.
- It dries quickly and has a nice finish to it.
- Very easy to use and to create a thin line.
- Great for travelling with.
- Not to mention, it is a super affordable product!
CONS OF THE MAYBELLINE HYPER SHARP LINER
- The colour can get lost in your eyeshadow, often you need to reapply.
- It’s quite small.
- It seems to dry out fairly quickly.
I have hooded eyes, so a rounded eyeliner that peaks in the middle gives me a doll eye appearance. If you are looking for the perfect eyeliner to experiment with I would definitely recommend the Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner.
I hope you enjoyed this post – be sure to visit me on YouTube!
Brooke Lindsay x